YOUR FHA HOME LOANS-FHA LOANS LENDING-FINANCING APPROVED FLORIDA, ALABAMA -MORTGAGE BROKER/LENDER SPECIALIST
What is an FHA HOME LOAN?
We make FHA Loans Lending & Financing in Florida and Alabama easy with BLISSFUL MORTGAGE. No Lender Fees, Low Credit and First Time Home Buyers are easy to qualify. 3.5% Down Payment. This type of mortgage loan is insured by the Federal Housing Administration (FHA). Essentially, the federal government insures loans for FHA-approved lenders in order to reduce their risk of loss if a borrower defaults on their mortgage payments.The FHA program was created in response to the rash of foreclosures and defaults that happened in 1930s.This helped to provide mortgage lenders with adequate insurance. In turn to help stimulate the housing market by making loans accessible and affordable. Nowadays FHA loans are very popular, especially with first-time home buyers.
What Are the Advantages of FHA Mortgage Loans?
Typically this loan is one of the easiest types of mortgage loans to qualify for because it requires a low down payment and you can have less-than-perfect credit. A low down payment of 3.5 percent is required. Borrowers who cannot afford a traditional down payment of 20 percent or can’t get approved for private mortgage insurance should look into whether this loan is the best option for their personal scenario. People who have low or bad credit, have undergone a bankruptcy or have been foreclosed upon may be able to still qualify for this loan.
FHA Loans, FHA Mortgage Loans, FHA DPA DOWN PAYMENT ASSISTANCE HOME LOANS.
#1 CHOICE for the BEST FHA MORTGAGE BROKER/LENDER LOAN SPECIALIST call or apply today to Blissful Mortgage. With over 17 yrs as a approved lender specialist we will search over 200 lenders for the best mortgage loan for your all mortgage lending and financing needs.
- Calculate Custom Payments.
- View Loan Status.
- Upload Docs.
- Stay In Contact Message Center.
- Status Updates For All Parties.
- Apply On Your Phone.
- Snap Photos Of Docs on Phone.
- Issue Your Own Pre-Approval.
FHA MORTGAGE LOAN GUIDLINES
- 3.5% Down-payment minimum 580 Mortgage FICO
- 10% Down-payment minimum 500 Mortgage FICO Score – additional requirements apply
- Acceptable property types Stick Built Homes, Modular, Manufactured Single Width+, FHA approved Condo and FHA single unit approvals acceptable, Duplexes, Triplexes and Quadplexes!
- Cash out Refinances to 80% of appraised value
Loan Requirements to Consider
- You need a steady employment history for the past two years
- Plus have a valid Social Security number, lawful residency in the U.S. and be of legal age to sign a mortgage in your state
- Must make a minimum down payment of 3.5 percent. The money can be gifted by a family member.
- New FHA loans are only available for primary residence occupancy
- Lender requires a property appraisal from an FHA-approved appraiser
- Typically you must be two years out of bankruptcy and have re-established good credit. Exceptions can be made if you are out of bankruptcy for more than one year if there were extenuating circumstances beyond your control that caused the bankruptcy and you’ve managed your money in a responsible manner. See this page for more details.
- Usually you must be 3 years out of foreclosure and have re-established good credit. Exceptions can be made if there were extenuating circumstances and you’ve improved your credit. If you were unable to sell your home because you had to move to a new area, this does not qualify as an exception to the three-year foreclosure guideline.
- Front-end ratio (mortgage payment plus HOA fees, property taxes, mortgage insurance, home insurance) needs to be less than 31 percent of your gross income, typically. You may be able to get approved with as high a percentage as 46.99 percent. Your lender will be required to provide justification as to why they believe the mortgage presents an acceptable risk. Lenders must include any compensating factors used for loan approval.
- Back-end ratio (mortgage plus all your monthly debt, i.e., credit card payment, car payment, student loans, etc.) needs to be less than 43 percent of your gross income, typically. Is is possible to get approved with as high a percentage as 49.99 percent. Your lender will be required to provide justification as to why they believe the mortgage presents an acceptable risk. A lender must include any compensating factors used for loan approval.
There are maximum mortgage limits for FHA loans that vary by state and county. In certain counties, you may be able to get financing for a loan size of your need. To find out the FHA mortgage limits in your area, click here and contact us direct to review your loan options today!
FHA DPA DOWN PAYMENT ASSISTANCE LOANS
DPA FHA Loan with DOWN PAYMENT ASSISTANCE available. FHA Loans Florida and FHA Loans Alabama.
- 3.5% DPA given with no silent second mortgage! One of the following factors must apply to the buyer.
- First-Time home buyer, Subject property is located in an underserved census tract. FHA loans for HUD foreclosed properties – $100 down.
- Fico down to 620.
- Income is equal to or less than 140% of the state or county median income,
- First-responders (police officer, firefighter, public safety officer, paramedic, emergency medical technician (EMT), including volunteers, or similar),
- Medical personnel (nurse, doctor, phlebotomist, health ambassador, or hospital, American Red Cross worker, or similar),
- Civil servant in a federal, state, or local municipality,
- Military personnel.
FLORIDA MORTGAGE BROKER/LENDER SPECIALIST. SERVICE SPECIALIZED LOCATIONS FHA LOANS LENDING & FINANCING
FLORIDA FHA LOANS LENDING & FINANCING Northwest Florida Cities
NORTHWEST FLORIDA Escambia Co and Santa Rosa Co Pensacola beach Fl, Milton Fl, Perdido Key Fl and Gulf Breeze Fl. Next is Okaloosa Co and Walton Co Navarre Beach Fl, Ft Walton Beach Fl, Destin Fl and 30A Fl. Also DeFuniak Fl, Freeport Fl and Miramar Beach Fl. Including Bay Co Panama City FL, Mexico Beach Fl and Chipley Fl. Also Washington Co, Jackson Co and Gulf Co Port St Joe Fl. Franklin Co Cape San Blas Fl, St George Island Fl and Carrabelle Fl. Finally Leon Co Tallahassee Fl. FHA MORTGAGE LOANS for the whole state of FLORIDA. We are the FHA HOME LOANS specialist for Florida
FLORIDA FHA LOANS LENDING & FINANCING North and Central Florida Cities
NORTH FLORIDA FHA
NORTH FLORIDA Nassau Co, Duval, Clay Co and Saint Johns Co Jacksonville Beach Fl, St Augustine FL and Fernandina Beach Fl. Includes Marion Co and Lake Co The villages Fl and Ocala FL. With Putnam Co Palatka Fl. Alachua Co High Springs Fl and Gainesville Fl. FHA MORTGAGE HOME LOANS.
CENTRAL FLORIDA FHA
CENTRAL FLORIDA . Includes Flagler Co and Volusia Co Daytona Beach Fl, Ormond Beach Fl, Smyrna Beach Fl, and Palm Coast Fl. Also Orange Co, Osceola Co and Polk Co Orlando Fl, Clermont Fl. Winter Haven Fl, Poinciana Fl, Kissimmee Fl, Sanford Fl and Deltona Fl. Along with Pinellas Co Clearwater Beach Fl, Indian Rocks Beach Fl, Indian Shores Fl, North Redington Beach Fl, Maderia Beach Fl and Treasure Island Fl. Next is Hillsborough Co Tampa Fl, Lakeland Fl, St Petersburg Fl, St Pete Beach Fl and Palm Harbor Fl, Including Brevard Co Melbourne Fl, Melbourne beach Fl, Cape Canaveral Fl, Cocoa Beach Fl, Port St John Fl, Fort Pierce Fl, Merritt Island Fl and Satellite Beach Fl. FHA MORTGAGE HOME LOANS.
FLORIDA FHA LOANS LENDING & FINANCING South Florida Cities
SOUTH FLORIDA FHA
SOUTH FLORIDA Manatee Co, Sarasota Co Longboat Key Fl, Venice Fl, North Port Fl, Bradenton Fl, Sarasota Fl and Port Charlotte Fl. With Charlotte Co and Lee Co Fort Myers Fl, Lehigh Acres Fl, Punta Gorda Fl and Bonita Springs Fl. Plus Collier Co Naples Fl and Marco Island Fl. Plus Monroe Co Key Largo Fl, Tavernier Fl, Islamorada Fl, Marathon Fl and Key West Fl. Miami-Dade Co Miami Fl, Gables Fl, Sunrise Fl and Hialeah Fl. Next Broward Co Hollywood Fl, Fort Lauderdale Fl, Pompano Beach Fl, Miramar Fl and Coral Springs. Lastly Martin Co and Saint Lucie Co Boca Raton Fl, Delray Beach Fl, Boynton Beach Fl, West Palm Beach Fl, Jupiter Fl and Palm Beach Shores Fl. Finally Riviera Beach Fl, Port Saint Lucie Fl, Vero Beach Fl and Jensen Beach Fl. Finally Indian River Co Indian River Shores Fl and Sebastian Fl. FHA MORTGAGE HOME LOANS.
ALABAMA MORTGAGE BROKER/LENDER SPECIALIST. SERVICE SPECIALIZED LOCATIONS FHA LOANS LENDING & FINANCING
ALABAMA FHA LOANS LENDING & FINANCING Baldwin Co Gulf Shores AL, Orange Beach AL, Foley AL, Fort Morgan AL, Plus Dauphin Island AL Fairhope AL, Daphne AL and Spanish Fort AL. Houston Co Dothan AL. Montgomery Co Montgomery AL Lee Co Auburn AL. Clanton Co Clanton AL. Shelby Co Alabaster AL. Autauga and Elmore Co Prattville AL Jefferson and St Clair Co Birmingham AL, Trussville AL. Lee Co and Russell Co Phenix City AL Columbus AL. Tuscaloosa Co Tuscaloosa AL Madison Co Huntsville AL Morgan Co Decatur AL Marshall Co Guntersville AL, Harestelle AL, Center AL, Homewood Al, Alexander City AL, Dadeville AL, Hoover AL, Athens AL, Wetumpka AL, Vestavia AL, Pell City AL, Vestavia Hills AL. FHA MORTGAGE LOANS for the whole state of ALABAMA. We are the FHA Loans Alabama specialist.
FHA MORTGAGE LOANS for the whole state of ALABAMA. We are the FHA Loans Alabama specialist.
FHA LOANS FHA HOME LOANS ALABAMA COUNTIES
FHA LOANS, FHA HOME LOANS ALABAMA COUNTIES Autauga County, Baldwin County, Barbour County, Bibb County, Blount County, Bullock County, Butler County, Calhoun County, Chambers County, Cherokee County, Chilton County, Choctaw County, Clarke County, Clay County, Cleburne County, Coffee County, Colbert County, Conecuh County, Coosa County, Covington County, Crenshaw County, Cullman County, Dale County, Dallas County, DeKalb County, Elmore County, Escambia County, Etowah County, Fayette County, Franklin County, Geneva County, Greene County, Hale County, Henry County, Houston County, Jackson County, Jefferson County, Lamar County, Lauderdale County, Lawrence County, Lee County, Limestone County, Lowndes County, Macon County, Madison County, Marengo County, Marion County, Marshall County, Mobile County, Monroe County, Montgomery County, Morgan County, Perry County, Pickens County, Pike County, Randolph County, Russell County, Shelby County, St. Clair County, Sumter County, Talladega County, Tallapoosa County, Tuscaloosa County, Walker County, Washington County, Wilcox County, Winston County, FHA LOANS