DOWN PAYMENT ASSISTANCE
FLORIDA HOMETOWN HEROES
DPA Assistance up to $35,000 to cover your complete home purchase! EXPERIENCE COUNTS-MAKE US YOUR FIRST CALL! (855)-ATBLISS
This has funded again and application process is open
The Florida Hometown Heroes Loan Program offers down payment and closing cost assistance to ALL BUYERS who have not owned a home as a primary residence in the last three years and/or veterans or active military service with up to $35,000 in assistance. This is for a limited time only! APPLY TODAY
First time ever being offered by professionally licensed mortgage broker/lender expert advisers! For mortgage loans and home loans.
- Must be a First Time Homebuyer
- Must work 35+ hours a week
- 640 Min Credit score
- Must be a Florida resident
- Must work for a company with physical location in Florida (Brick & Mortar)
- First-time homebuyer education required
Primary Residence – The property you purchase must be your new primary residence.
- You have not owned a home in the past three years as your primary residence.
- As a veteran, you are exempt from this requirement!
- You can own a mobile home, but it must be on a rented lot or land and still qualify as a first-time homebuyer.
If you have question please call us or apply now. This is a great program.
OPEN TO ALL FIRST TIME HOME BUYERS NOT JUST Military Members and Veterans, First Responders, Medical Personnel, Educators, Government EmployeeMilitary Members and Veterans, First Responders, Medical Personnel, Educators, Government Employee Purchase.
Can be used with Conventional Loans, FHA Loans, VA loans.
- *Single Family Homes, Townhomes, 2-4 Unit Properties, Multi-wide Manufactured Homes 2003 and newer.
- Standardized Rate set by program itself not the lender providing the loan Industry leading loan processing technology resulting in efficient and fast closing
- Down payment and closing cost assistance is available in the form of a 0%, non-amortizing, 30-year deferred second mortgage. This second mortgage becomes due and payable, in full, upon sale of the property, refinancing of the first mortgage, transfer of deed or if the homeowner no longer occupies the property as his/her primary residence. The Florida Hometown Heroes loan is not forgivable.
FLORIDA MORTGAGE BROKER/LENDER SPECIALIST. FLORIDA HOMETOWN HEROS HOME LOANS SERVICE SPECIALIZED LOCATIONS
FLORIDA HOME TOWN HEROS LOANS specializing in the these ares. Panama City Beach, Panama City, Pensacola, Milton, Gulf Breeze, Navarre Beach, Perdido Key, Fort Walton Beach, Defuniak Springs, Destin, Niceville, Miramar Beach, Vernon, Chipley, Santa Rosa Beach, 30A, Mexico Beach, Marianna, Tallahassee, Port St Joe, Perry, Live Oak, Lake City, Jacksonville, St Augustine, Starke, Gainesville, Crystal River, Homosassa, Palatka, Palm Coast, Ormond Beach, Daytona Beach, Ocala, Inverness, Deland, Port Orange, Leesburg, Spring Hill, Orlando, Deltona, Dade City, Kissimmee, Titusville, The Villages, Clearwater, Lakeland, Haines City, Winter Haven, Melbourne, Palm Bay, St Petersburg, Tampa, Bartow, Bradenton, Sarasota, Vero Beach, Ft Pierce, Port St Lucie, Cape Coral, Ft Myers, Jupiter, Palm Beach Gardens, Wellington, Delray Beach, Boca Raton, Coral Springs, Pompano Beach, Ft Lauderdale, Hollywood, Miami, Naples, Marco Island, Key Largo, Islamorada, Marathon, Big Pine Key, Key West, Port Charlotte, Punta Gorda, Northpoint, Plant City, Lehigh Acres, Florida. We cover the whole state of Florida for the FLORIDA HOME TOWN HEROS LOAN program.